Popcorn Flicks makes feature films, films and content across formats and genre
The two primary verticals are cinema for cause and 69 Opposites Attract
Popcorn Flicks has produced and distributed path-breaking content since 2007. Feature films, shows, series and shorts produced by Popcorn Flicks have won international acclaim and fame with screenings and streaming:
- Legendary Cinemas like Village East Cinemas, New York, USA
- Commercial multiplexes like Silvercity, Dehradun, India
- Open-Air Screenings at City Squares in Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany and Maldives
- Pzaz.Tv and Roku Channels
World's 1st Hybrid remote-filmed feature film
Asia-Africa's 1st Mental Health Awareness feature film
CovidGo is first impact mission film (short) produced by Popcorn Flicks
- World's 1st Corona Vaccine film
- Motivated people worldwide to take covid-vaccination
Covidgo celebrates all artists worldwide that created art during the tough times of corona pandemic. Subtly highlighted is the subtext; there are portions, absolutely silent, where the characters are tense. In the portions where characters ease up, get back to life; we hear the humdrum of life as background noise - paralleling life during the covid-19 lockdown; hence such portions aren't dubbed or re-recorded.
Right from feature films, shorts, music videos, AV, corporate films, documentaries across genres ranging from - kids, comedy, drama, women empowerment, spoof, satire, erotica, light intimacy, experimental - we have done it all. Our audiences are spread across countries and continents and our four top content - Honey Kapoor Origins, Virgin.. Mira, CovidGo, 69 Opposites Attract have One Billion views on OTT's, Roku and a mix of social media platforms.
Two awards top-line, Popcorn Flicks founder, Amit R Agarwal's list of awards.
- Karmaveer Chakra Award 2021 instituted by iCONGO in partnership with the United Nations
- Lord Baden-Powell National Award 2020
Guerrilla Film Reel
The beauty of art is, it's imperfect
Low Resolution video compiled from Work-In-Progress cut of guerrilla films
Original single "Bhaiya ji Gaye Bombay Ko.." sung in A cappella style written, performed and directed by Amit R Agarwal