Amit R Agarwal is a multi-award winning filmmaker with awards constituted in association with the United Nations and National Award. His works or works he has been associated with in various capacities; have had successful screenings and streaming:
- Cinemas - premiere multiplex chains and legendary cinemas
- Roku Channels
- Television - Sony TV, Zee TV, B4U, Doordarshan
Agarwal is the founder of Popcorn Flicks and #BNHAF his notable awards and works are:
- Karmaveer Chakra Award 2021 instituted by iCONGO in partnership with the United Nations
- Lord Baden-Powell National Award 2020
- Invited as Guest of Honor to Producers' Network, Marche du Film ONLINE 2020, Cannes Film Festival
- Filmmaker that made CoVidGo world's 1st CoVid-19 Vaccine film released on March 24, 2021
- Official Selection, Lift-Off Sessions film festival, UK - 2021
- Part of Unified Filmmakers Media Library, Germany
- Citation ~ We would love to include CoVidGo into our Unified Filmmakers Media Library. The Unified Filmmakers Media Library is composed of a curated selection of COVID-19-related cinematic works. These works are selected for their temporal relevance, historical subject matter and cinematic force. We really think CoVidGo will contribute to a diverse and global mapping of perspectives to enable a better intercultural understanding and fuel the discussion about common solutions.
- Filmmaker that made Honey Kapoor Origins (film 1 of Honey Kapoor Hexalogy on Mental Health Awareness)
- World's 1st Remote-Filmed feature film franchise
- Asia-Africa's 1st Mental Health Awareness feature film franchise
- Released on October 10, 2021 World Mental Health Day
- I Am A Love Addict
- Screened @ legendary Village East Cinemas, New York, USA
- Creator & Showrunner 69 Opposites Attract The Longest Running Webseries In The World (103 years : 2018-2020-2121. Prelude + 1000 seasons)
- Part of Doctoral Thesis approved by Faculty of Law, UNSW, Sydney, Australia
- Curated, organized & participated in more than 1000 film events worldwide
- Panelist on Open Forum, IFFI (International Film Festival of India), Goa
- Guest Expert @ Artapreneurs' International Summit 2021, USA
- Dual awards of Best Film and Best Director for his Diploma Film from Indian legend, Subhash Ghai
- Best New Talent Award from former Governor of Uttar Pradesh, India, Romesh Bhandari.
- Outstanding Student of the Academy Award (film school) from Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh.
Agarwal is the pioneer of cinematic movements in India. He pioneered Remote Filming and Cinema For Cause movements in India. He also introduced
- Guerrilla Filmmaking
- Digital Filmmaking
- Mobile Filming
Agarwal has been associated with content that has been consumed by more than one-billion audiences worldwide. Over the years he extended his repertoire from filmmaker and screenwriter to actor, film consultant, script-doctor, motivational speaker, trainer, teacher, host and curator.