Honey Kapoor hexalogy is made under cinema for cause
on the very important issues of mental health awareness and suicide prevention
Awards > Honey Kapoor Origins Film 1 in hexalogy won > Karmaveer Chakra Award
instituted by iCONGO in association with the United Nations
Former President of India late A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is it's Brand Ambassador
Be an Impact Investor l Producer > Support Cinema For Cause
Distribution l Focus Screenings
Honey Kapoor Origins screening. Applause @ one of the top business-schools in India
Popcorn Flicks ensures optimal outreach of feature films and content
Returns on Investment on a film > No film can guarantee it
Honey Kapoor YoLo guarantees > Impact and positive contribution to society
Dear Investor or Producer, feature films are made every year. Many do not bring any positive change to the society, reason being most of the subjects chosen by studio-execs are perceived by them to guarantee commercial viability, in spite of knowing the fact very well - there is no guarantee. Surveys reveal almost 90% films loose money, may be more.
Distribution l Conventional
Honey Kapoor Origins screening at Silvercity Multiplex, Dehradun during a film festival
- Theatrical - Honey Kapoor Origins was screened @ Silvercity Multiplex, Dehradun at a film-festival
- Pzaz Tv
- Roku channels
Escapist fare > Norm in Indian, Hollywood and any film industry
Few filmmakers and actors > Strive to create awareness around issues
Films Released in hexalogy
The film tells the story of Bollywood's superstar and only guerrilla-filmmaker Honey Kapoor. His superstardom is fast fading away. The problem is aggravated by Covid-19 pandemic that hit the film industry hard. His friends worldwide help him make a mental-health awareness feature-film so that he can sort out his mental health issues, as well as help the 7-billion+ people across the globe to help sort their mental-health issues as well.
Feature Film Details
- Title: Honey Kapoor ~ YoLo
- Runtime: 75 to 85 minutes
- Format: Feature Film
- Genre: Impact Mission l Cinema For Cause
- Production Status: Principal Photography completed
- Expected Audience Size: 1-Billion+ viewers worldwide
- Release: October 10, 2022 l World Mental Health Day
Referenced in > business schools l film schools > Masterclasses l Knowledge Series
Investors l Producers > Investment Amount
Total Outreach Fund Amount > US$ 50.000
* An investor or producer can invest more as well
Investors l Producers > Deliverables
- Opening Credits > Name listed during opening-credits under 'Honorary Producer'
- End Credits > Name listed during end-credits under 'Honorary Producer'
- Interaction with the media at the Hybrid Press-Conference of Honey Kapoor YoLo (in-person or on Zoom)
- One-minute featured role (self-shot, remote-filmed) in Honey Kapoor YoLo (if investor or producer wants it)
- Invitation-passes for four to the Premiere of Honey Kapoor YoLo in Delhi-NCR, India (people can also join virtually on ZOOM)
- Invitation-passes for four to the Opening Night Party of Honey Kapoor YoLo in Delhi-NCR, India
Big thanks to all investors, producers and actors that want to bring about a positive change to the world by addressing the biggest killer disease in the world and raising awareness on Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.